Elbow crutch with ergonomic soft handle and fixed support 04/MR.E
Elbow crutch with ergonomic soft handle and fixed support
- single height adjustment,
- systems of regulation: in steps – gaps every 2 cm, blocked with a clasp equipped with two bolts,
- ergonomic moulded plastic handgrip (for right or left hand),
- equipped with fixed support,
- rubber cap (strengthened with a steel pad),
- silencing bushing,
- possibility of using an antibacterial plastic handle,
- lightweight, anodised aluminium,
|Height measured from ground to the handgrip||min 70 cm- max 94,5 cm|
|Height measured from handgrip to elbow support||22,5 cm|
|User’s weight to||to 130 kg|
|User’s height||160 cm-190 cm|
New elbow crutches with ergonomic handle for the right or left hand are a comfortable alternative to traditional products of this type.
The solutions applied have been designed to improve comfort of use trought anatomically shaped handles with soft elastomer, which means that pressure is distributed evenly across the whole hand.