Elbow crutch with ergonomic soft handle and mobile support 05/MR/E
Elbow crutch with ergonomic soft handle and mobile support
- single height adjustment,
- two systems of regulation: in steps – gaps every 2 cm, blocked with a clasp equipped with two bolts, stepless – has two blockades – inner and outer,
- ergonomic moulded plastic handgrip,
- equipped with mobile support,
- rubber cap (strengthened with a steel pad),
- silencing bushing,
- possibility of using an antibacterial plastic handle,
- lightweight, anodised aluminium,
|Height measured from ground to the handgrip||min 700 mm- max 960 mm|
|Height measured from handgrip to elbow support||240 mm|
|User’s weight to||to 130 kg|
|User’s height||155 cm-185 cm|
New elbow crutches with ergonomic handle for the right or left hand are a comfortable alternative to traditional products of this type.
The solutions applied have been designed to improve comfort of use trought anatomically shaped handles with soft elastomer, which means that pressure is distributed evenly across the whole hand.